View Single Post
#15: 01-10-2013, 06:54 AM

shribob
Title: Senior Contributor
Car: 2011 SWP LGT
Send a private message to shribob Find all posts by shribob Reply With Quote
I can comment on the accord and legacy. We own a 2008 Honda Accord and for the most part car has given us very few issues (except the premature brake pad wear). In the snow, the car isn't too bad, but don't get me wrong it is nothing compared to the legacy. I am a fan of the 2013 redesign of the accord as well, I think they have revamped it well and offer some nice tech features.

I do love my legacy, but there are still a few things that I wish I had. The technology is dreadful to say the least. The navigation system in the car looks like it is from early 2000. The thing that won me over was the option of having manual and AWD. Those were two major features I looked for when I searched for a new car. The suspension on the other hand can be greatly improved.

Which now leads to what others mentioned, I think the Acura TL AWD is a great vehicle. I think it is a large price difference between an Acura vs. Honda/Subaru. There is a $10k+ difference with similar features. If you can find a lightly used TL, I think it would be your best option.