View Single Post
#186: 01-09-2013, 07:00 AM

Blizzard
Title: Burning Monkey
Car: Stage 2+ 2010 LGT
Send a private message to Blizzard Find all posts by Blizzard Reply With Quote
Just wanted to mention that I bought the Bayson R S204 front lip and that will be going on in the spring time when it's time to unwinter mode. After seeing IslandBorn's thread will probably check the factory plastic charge pipes as well to make sure there aren't any issues developing.

Also would like to make mention of the Hawk HPS's I installed a few months ago. Now that I've driven on them for a couple thousand miles I just wanted to mention a couple things. The HPS's are a definite "streetable" improvement especially for the cost. Hard to describe but after driving on the stock pads for 33-34k I noticed that they faded pretty bad in certain situations where short distance stopping was critical. They would work a little better once they had some heat in them but it just wasn't cutting it for me. These HPS's are a more aggressive compound and have much better bite. I'd also like to report that I haven't had any issues with them in the cold weather, I know some people worry about that. Going to install the brake lines in the spring and bleed everything as it's probably overdue.

Last edited by Blizzard; 01-09-2013 at 07:02 AM..
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blizzard For This Useful Post:
Brainchild Customs (01-09-2013), islandborn (01-09-2013), minuccims (01-09-2013), redstriker (01-09-2013), Sleepr56 (02-05-2013), SpidermanMTL (02-22-2013)