View Single Post
#30: 01-09-2013, 01:07 AM

amidroc
Title: Senior Member
Car: 2010 GGM 2.5 GT 6MT
Send a private message to amidroc Find all posts by amidroc Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getitn1 View Post
I had been talking to a salesmen from ELk Grove Subaru just outside of Sacramento about getting a new impreza. He called me the morning after thanks giving and said he couldn't really deal on an impreza but that they were having a black Friday discount of $4190 off MSRP on all OBs, foresters, Legacy and Tribecas! So I couldn't pass it up but I wish my wife could understand what a good deal we got!
That's a great deal!! I bought my '12 Legacy base 2.5i from the same dealership. The sticker was $17500 with .9% for 60 mo. I opted for the extended warranty since this is my first Subaru. I will admit to having a little buyers remorse after the first couple weeks. I even went to another dealer and tried trading it in for 3.6. But the amount of money they were going to give me for mine was way less than I expected. Plus i would take a double hit on the taxes which were about $2500 or so.

I ended up keeping the base 2.5i and i am glad i did. my monthly for this is much more reasonable than what it would have been for 3.6. allowing me to pay an extra $50 on the principle so i get the loan paid off sooner. so i can buy my wife the MDX she wants to replace the her 02 odyssey. i'm not looking forward to that purchase though.