View Single Post
#14: 01-09-2013, 12:41 AM

superscooby
Title: Member
Car: 2011 Legacy 3.6R Limited
Send a private message to superscooby Find all posts by superscooby Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTEASER View Post
Can't you give us your thoughts on the H&Ds? Handling, ride, stiffness increase over stock, etc.

I have other posts after my install on the RSB and the springs and exhaust.

The short of it is that I like the H&R's a lot. They are the only company out there that makes two different springs for the 5th gen's out there... 6cyl and 4cyl models. So I like the fact that I don't have unwanted rake like always happens with the others. The RCE's didn't drop it low enough for me so I couldn't do that. As for handling, they handle great. Ultimately, springs are cheap and that is why I got them, but coilovers would have given me the feel I am really after. Perhaps sometime in the future I will blow another $1500 and a Saturday morning to do that. For now, the H&R springs are stiff enough to keep me planted on the road better and they help make my car look better too. The 22mm RSB was what gave me the most noticable handling improvement. After my lesson learned however I would recommend the upgraded end links as much as it sucks to spend another $125 on them. I am glad to have my car back to normal again.

Thanks for the help all.
The Following User Says Thank You to superscooby For This Useful Post:
GTEASER (01-09-2013)