View Single Post
#19: 01-07-2013, 06:50 PM

joeleodee
Title: Flying W00t Monkey
Car: 1863 Covered Wagon Deluxe
Send a private message to joeleodee Find all posts by joeleodee Reply With Quote
Your ap is unmarried. I can tell by the photo you posted. Iirc, that map you mention is a stock map that was used to mask the AP that folks would flash to when getting service work done so as not to void the warranty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sashadg1 View Post
Holy crap balls I got it to work perfect, the new version of Map Manger was indeed the problem I suspected.. Bill from Cobb sent me the correct version off their archive site. I deleted the new version and downloaded the old version designed for the old Accessport and BAM!!!! It connected and showed current maps. I was able to load all the maps anyone could possibly use across the country 91 or 93 in both Real time and Base maps.

Now the big question can Infamous Tuning (Shamar) convert the map running in my car now to work on this Accessport along with a real time E85 map so I can toggle between the two in the event I cannot find E85 on a drive? I was going to sell this but if I can use this to do that instead of a lap top I will certainly consider keeping it. Anyone doing this with an old Accessport? I know I cannot use it to datalog but that is okay I will get a Vag-Com cable to handle that.

Scott

Glad to hear you got it taken care of. I doubt Shamar can convert your tune over to the v1 ap platform. Your best bet would be to have an awareness of all the e85 stations in your area and if you plan on venturing out beyond, take your laptop. If you had the streettuner software, you could do it, but there'd be some things to learn in order to convert.