View Single Post
#1: 01-07-2013, 02:25 PM
New Vendor - Underdog Motorsports

Underdog
Title: Wrench for Hire
Car: GRP '06 LGT/5MT; DBM '09 OBXT/5MT
Send a private message to Underdog Find all posts by Underdog Reply With Quote
Hello LegacyGT.com! For those who don't already know me, my name is Rick, and I've been an active member of the forum since January of 2006.

I am here to announce the formation of my new company, Underdog Motorsports, based in Ayer, Massachusetts. The mission of my company is to help enthusiasts make their automotive dreams come to life. Whether you need help planning your mod path and installing parts on your daily driver, or if you need engineering-based design and fabrication of custom parts for your dedicated track car, I want to be your go-to guy.

I am currently setup to provide the following services:

• General Maintenance
  • Suspension Installation
  • Power Upgrades
  • Engine Overhaul & Modification
  • CAD Design & Detailing (Solidworks)
  • Fabrication Support
  • Modification/Performance Consultation
  • Automotive Detailing & Paint Restoration

In the very near future I will be bringing the following equipment/capabilities in-house:

• 3-axis CNC Milling
  • CNC Turning
  • Welding
  • Transmission/Differential Overhaul

This is kind of an experiment for me so I can’t tell you that i have it all figured out up front. What I CAN tell you is that I love cars, the 4th gen. Legacy in particular, and I’m extremely capable with a wrench and have an obsessive attention to detail. Obviously to be successful I need to provide what the community needs, so if you have a request please let me know and let’s figure it out together!

I am available during regular business hours of 8AM-6PM, Monday through Friday. The best way to reach me is by phone or email, which I’ve put in my signature below. Of course you can PM me on the forum as well, but phone and email are still the quickest.

Best regards,
Rick

P.S. I carry over 100 different manufacturers and can meet or beat any authorized distributors pricing. Contact us today with your part list and zip code and I will quote it for you ASAP!

Here is my line card:

underdog2457@gmail.com
857-600-2457

Last edited by Underdog; 04-18-2013 at 07:35 AM..
Sponsored links