View Single Post
#12: 01-06-2013, 01:25 PM

Caboobaroo
Title: Member
Car: '89 RX, '89 XT6, '04 Outback sedan 3.0
Send a private message to Caboobaroo Find all posts by Caboobaroo Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gex View Post
AWD auto has a great reputation and I have met a few guys who work there (one is on here I believe). I would have no problem having them install the rsk. Ask for Tim and check out his awesome wrx.
I am one of those lucky individuals that work out in the shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12sechatch View Post
I would not hesitate letting them do ANY service on my car. Ryan is one of the only people in the area I trust without question when it comes to my vehicles.

on a related note, Russ it the only person in the area that I let align any of my vehicles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbcracken View Post
AWD Auto is replacing my dead turbo and lots of other aging pipes/hoses. Should be done by Fri/Mon depending on when parts come in. Their pricing seemed reasonable for shop rates and all. Ryan has been very helpful in discussing various repair/replacement options.

Cheers,
Mike
I saw your name on the work order and realized that you came to Firestone while I was there for alignments!

All of us that work at AWD Auto are Subaru enthusiasts and me personally, I treat every car that comes in like it was my own. For those of you that have had a bad taste in your mouth about something we did, just remember, we are all human and mistakes can (and have) been made. We always stride to make our customers feel wanted but alas, I'm not a service writer or the owner, just a mechanic that can fix your car with confidence.