View Single Post
#9: 01-05-2013, 08:02 AM

LosAngelesLGT
Title: Flying W00t Monkey
Car: 05 LGT 5mt 371hp on 91oct & 06 OBXT Stg1
Send a private message to LosAngelesLGT Find all posts by LosAngelesLGT Reply With Quote
First of all, I get it, you love your car. That you're broken and you are worried about your car says a lot but seriously, f--k your car. Get that head healed, you need to be there for that family you protected with your thankfully thick skull.

You are a very lucky man, just imagine if that had killed your wife or child!

Happy new year, seriously. Second, and forgive me because snow is something I have to visit, can you explain for us fair weather idiots more clearly what happened because I am both horrified and confused. You had lost no speed in the 1000ft you traveled to the plow? How fast was the plow going? Did you hit the plow part? In no way am I blaming you, I am just trying to imagine it and what I imagine is scary.

Lastly... Did your kid have to see you all bloody, are you experiencing hearing loss and is your face going to look okay?

EDIT: Sounds to me like its time to have your airbag sensors checked out. My car went to a body shop and they left my airbag sensors just hanging, ineffective and not where they were meant to be.

Last edited by LosAngelesLGT; 01-05-2013 at 08:05 AM..