View Single Post
#7512: 01-04-2013, 10:58 AM

.:Catalyst:.
Title: AllWheelsDriven
Car: 2006 spec.B #163 stage.2 .:CryoTuned:.
Send a private message to .:Catalyst:. Find all posts by .:Catalyst:.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarManBean View Post
Ordered the whiteline RC/BS kit and Whiteline steering rack bushings. Also talked to IAG a little bit ago about doing my alignment.

Gonna install Konis, epic springs, whiteline LCA bushings (caster bushings and front bushings), steering rack bushings, and the RC/BS kit. Will head up to IAG for the alignment figuring that if anything goes wrong or needs to be replaced (i.e. frozen bolt or similar) I'll just have them do it since they'll have the know-how.

Last piece really that has crossed my mind is the rear camber adjustment kit. Anyone have experience with this? It seems that I might not see much use from it and the install is a total bitch, so I'm leaning towards leaving the rear alone...
You're going to be really happy with these upgrades! I did the same (different strut/spring combo) and my local Subaru performance shop said it was the best handling LGT he's driven! I did get the rear camber kit but with epic spring drop, I think the static camber gained from lowering will be fine. That and my installer who did them said they are way more of a PITA than pressing the LCAs.