View Single Post
#77: 01-02-2013, 01:46 PM

Nameless Performance
Title: Vendor II
Car: 2005 LGT Wagon, 2014 BRZ Limited
Send a private message to Nameless Performance Find all posts by Nameless Performance
Quote:
Originally Posted by antpant503 View Post
I'm extremely interested in purchasing these muffler deletes from you guys. I have a 3.0R, I'm just a little concerned with how much sound it will produce on an N/A motor with stock piping.
If you are worried about sound, I would say go with a muffled set. That being said, the factory resonator is huge, and does most of the heavy lifting. Sound is very subjective, it totally depends on the individual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Catalyst:. View Post
Thanks for the elaborate response on sound. I'm quite interested in this setup now and think when the weather clears I'll drive up and see you guys. You do installs as well? I have no problem tackling the install, but think it would be fun to come up, visit the shop, and drive home with a new exhaust since I'm relatively local. Also eliminates any need for shipping
You're welcome. I wanted to do it in a way that I would appreciate if I was shopping for an exhaust. Plus, it's nice to have a point of reference to go off of.

We can do installs, you just have to give us a heads up so we can have the lift clear/give you our undivided attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12sechatch View Post
^^I'm in the same boat. I'd like to come down there, install it quick, then drive over to Surgeline for a tune....
Got your PM, looking forward to getting an exhaust on your car!

Ryan @ Nameless
http://shop.namelessperformance.com