Thread: Swift Springs
View Single Post
#10: 12-31-2012, 06:51 PM

AZP Installs
Title: Tri-State Subaru Experts
Car: 94LegTurb->92SVX->05 LGT->11 STi->14 BRZ
Send a private message to AZP Installs Find all posts by AZP Installs Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by funnyman06 View Post
That would be great. I was reading through the forums and found when you tried it last year. I can understand people not wanting to ship their cores back, with the cost of shipping these days... But that price wouldn't be bad since I'd want to pick up a set of used cores anyways so I can build before I tear into my car. Also I saw you guys were packaging with epic springs, how do you feel about them compared to the swifts?

If I go swifts I'm also looking at doing the whiteline endlinks at the same time to fix the issues associated with lowering the car, any reason to go with the Avos over the whitelines? The cost difference is pretty good.

If I do get these I'm looking at doing it withing the next month or two, last birthday/Christmas gift to myself. So if you decide to try and package again let me know, I might be one of the first to try it out.
Actually that was Infamous Performance. Our plan is to use actual new empty casings for them. This is our tentative pricing structure...

We are currently looking at a price structure something like...

Option 1
$573 Front Konis w/BRAND NEW housings assembled + Shipping

Option 2
$519 Front Konis w/USED housings assembled + Shipping

Core Refund (either option)(You get refunded $50 when you send back your cores)
$50 for fronts

-Mike Paisan

11+ Years Maintaining, Modifying and Educating TriState Subaru Enthusiasts.
Call directly as We carry almost every manufacturer now, so before you buy parts call us.

Like us on Facebook! | E-mail: sales@azpinstalls.com | 725 Fairfield Ave | Kenilworth, NJ 07033 | 908.248.AZP1 (2971) | T-1 Certified Amsoil Direct Jobber |AIM: AZP Installs
"Race Tested, Enthusiast Approved!"

Last edited by AZP Installs; 01-02-2013 at 08:59 PM..
The Following User Says Thank You to AZP Installs For This Useful Post:
Bolksey85 (01-02-2013)