View Single Post
#10: 12-31-2012, 06:33 PM

Title: Senior Member
Car: 05 LGT + 04 Forester XT
Send a private message to 1454 Find all posts by 1454 Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by minuccims View Post
I'm with you on this. Just as Magic stated, I've never had poor service at the Subaru Dealer, includes free loaner and oil changes. Once and a while they wash and vacuum the car. I have a great relationship with the parts department as well. They have spent a lot of time tracking down parts for me. This is the third dealership I've dealt with and all three have pretty much been this way.

The relationship with the Service department goes two ways. That's not to say there are poor dealerships out there. If you've burnt the bridge at the current dealership and are unwilling to speak to the dealership owner, drive to another one and start fresh.
I can't speak for OP, but I did speak to the owner, and I think that is the only reason I was able to get my money refunded. But I feel it needs to be said, as a warning to other owners, that I took mine in for service twice, had the same "part" replaced twice, paid twice, and still have a leak. Both times the service manager said he, or his tech, test drove it after the so-called "fix", yet it still has the same problem it had when I took it in the first time. And it developed the same problem again on the drive back to my house from the dealer. If they have a car comeback a second time for the same issues, then you better damn well make sure you fix it properly the second time. Now I am on the third time which I will be taking to another Subaru dealer. That's why I asked OP which dealer he took it to, instead of just calling all dealers in NC out. I mean if it is a reoccurring theme, then Subaru should be alerted to it.