View Single Post
#9: 12-31-2012, 01:55 PM

minuccims
Title: Flying W00t Monkey
Car: 2010 LGT Stage II, 2007 Outback 2.5i
Send a private message to minuccims Find all posts by minuccims Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by hmmrdwn View Post
I'm having deja vu. Wasnt this thread posted in the fifth gen forum already? Granted you may have reason to be disappointed, but it might be an isolated incident due to one employee that may soon be terminated. Talk to the dealership owner, then local Subaru rep. It's almost like you are airing a gripe or vent. I was wish you the best, but coming here to complain over and over isn't going to make you situation better. Talk to the owner. Good luck.
I'm with you on this. Just as Magic stated, I've never had poor service at the Subaru Dealer, includes free loaner and oil changes. Once and a while they wash and vacuum the car. I have a great relationship with the parts department as well. They have spent a lot of time tracking down parts for me. This is the third dealership I've dealt with and all three have pretty much been this way.

The relationship with the Service department goes two ways. That's not to say there are poor dealerships out there. If you've burnt the bridge at the current dealership and are unwilling to speak to the dealership owner, drive to another one and start fresh.