View Single Post
#64: 12-31-2012, 07:34 AM

JmP6889928
Title: Fartin' Monkey
Location: Michigan where the snow flies, the salt sticks, and the vote is in the WRONG direction
Car: 05 LGT 5EAT with BB VF40, 97 OB wagon
Send a private message to JmP6889928 Find all posts by JmP6889928 Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudeondacouch View Post
holy carp... trains and splitters aside, that slot car video is earth-shatteringly boring. almost as bad as olympic walking.
Well, I'm sure between you, hipsterdoofus, and MasAyinde, you could easily dominate slot cars due to your superior intellect and obvious far superior mechanical abilities...LMAO. You couldn't even make one of the cars go around one lap and I'll prove that to you and video it and post it on here for enough money, but it's always good to have a comment now and again from the peanut gallery. It's great that you actually watched the video. A victory for me in 6:03 of all of your lifetimes. Too hilarious.

The absolute funniest thing is how much effort you've given to try to bash me and you keep coming back for more. Your complete lack of knowledge and stupidity are only matched by your absolute determination in trying to accomplish something that none of you alone are able to do and even with the three of you combined, it's a pathetically weak effort at very best.

Here's a couple of quote for you to live by. These are by very famous people but I doubt you'll recognize the names. Maybe you could ask someone and they could tell you who these people are.

It is much easier to be critical than correct.-Benjamin Disraeli

The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you know nothing about.-Dr. Wayne Dyer

It is better to remain silent and thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.-Mark Twain (between the three of you, one of you may even know who he is. He wrote Tom Sawyer....Just an FYI ).

Enjoy ! !