View Single Post
#5: 12-26-2012, 09:35 PM

s2baru
Title: Senior Monkey
Car: '10LGT limited 297hp/356tq.Hibernating
Send a private message to s2baru Find all posts by s2baru Reply With Quote
One thing to consiser if you have a few children.is the legacy has great interior room for hauling bags, eyc and plenty of leg room for long trips, even if adults are in the backseat. I looked a few differemr.options too before picking a sedan, I didn't bother lookin at a honda because my fam has never had good luck with them so call me biased but ill never own one. The hyundai is basically a cheaper version of the kia optima so that's what I test drove and was actaully really impressed. BUT there's just something about the subie, it felt more secure, I preferred yhe position of the steering wheel along with location of the blinker, visibility over the hood, and not big blinds spots. Its the *little* things that made a difference. I've taken several 800-1500mile trips with people and they always say how quiet and smooth it feels (granted too I'm lowered with swaybars too).
If you can find a 3.6r get it if you have 4+ individuals in your family other the 2.5i will be a great choice, plenty of dealers have incentives right now for year end sales too.
Best of luck for your search, drive them all in similiar situations, test the cruise amd see how well it pulls for you from 50-80 for passing do some urban/suburban driving and you'll know which then is a btter choice.
Remeber there's a difference between wants and needs so don't have the salesman sell you something that's out of your budget or unneccessary