View Single Post
#14: 12-23-2012, 04:34 PM

scoobie_Bspec
Title: New Member
Car: 08 Legacy GT SPEC.B
Send a private message to scoobie_Bspec Find all posts by scoobie_Bspec Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06specb366 View Post
well said, if you have an ebcs, the computer will control boost for you. Bad things happen if your not sure about what your doing, and judging by mod list the car should have been tuned when you got it. Sounds like a boost leak to me.
Yes thank you for your help very much, I have dealt with them in the past and with Scotty, they aren't far at all. I actually upgraded my suspicion from them, they are great people, i would recommend them to any one! All of you guys that said it was leak are right, it is because of the FMIC, I have decided to get rid of the FMIC and get the PERRING TMIC and have less lag. Also i will add the CF R-Rev Extended Hood Scoop Replacement.

My question to you guys is if getting the up pipe,dp, and inlet tube for better airflow and better supporting parts for the built car? I was also thinking of getting an external WG and a BOV, but i very concern about the recirc BOV since i have read that These cars do not like them.

thank you all again for the welcome!