View Single Post
#36: 12-23-2012, 02:31 PM

Gienek
Title: Junior Member
Car: 2010 Legacy GT Limited
Send a private message to Gienek Find all posts by Gienek Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legacaurus Wrex View Post
Figured I would drop a line as I am a DC area 5th gen LGT owner (2010).

Bought the car earlier this month. Picked up the Cobb AP (came in the mail today) and look forward to uploading the stage 1 map shortly.

Don't know how far I will be looking to take the car with regard to tuning, but will probably end up doing a Pro Tune at some point. I have been calling Mach V on and off (they are literally up the street from me) and asking them questions about parts and pieces for the car. So far they have been responsive and great to deal with. Very helpful for a newbie (me).

Looking forward to seeing what you end up doing and where you go.

- Nick
Reading all the posts on taking the Legacy GT to stage 1 and or stage 2 my question is, how does the 6spd manual trans hold up with the power increase? ...Being new to the Legacy GT and wanting to go with a Down-pipe, up-pipe, TBE and a pro-tune, my concern and thought is the trans something to be concerned about with the increase in power? or is it strong enough to take it? ...I just purchased my 2010 LGT on December 1st. and currently trying to educate myself on all the different options and concerns, ...Thanks in advance.