Hey guys, not sure, but I was wondering if you guys could help me decide whether or not this is a car worth buying.
- 200,000 miles on chassis, and only 50,000 miles on new rebuilt engine
- Repainted from Green to White 1 month ago via Maaco paint (Door-jams not painted)
- NO rust
- NO accidents
- Automatic Transmission
- US Imported car to Canada, so it has miles on the cluster
- Passed emissions test
BUT no documents
- I don't know when last maintenance was made
- I don't know if the body has had a rebuild or not
I've given the offer of $2800 to him and he accepted. Though what I'm doing is i'm taking a huge risk of a 200,000 mile chassis i'm buying...
What do you guys think, is it worth the purchase?