View Single Post
#12: 12-20-2012, 11:49 AM

rtbrjason
Title: Senior Monkey
Car: 08 DGM Spec B - 16g E85 345whp/370whtq
Send a private message to rtbrjason Find all posts by rtbrjason Reply With Quote
Thanks for alerting me to this thread SeeeeeYa!

I've been logging/tuning the Engine Load Comp table for years trying to get it dialed it. I've got hundreds of megabytes of data and have made hundreds of revisions just to this table. I always felt a bit like I was chasing my tail with this, and my table has what I'd consider absolutely ridiculous values to make it run smooth.

I finally reached out to someone smarter than me on the RR forums a year or so ago to see if there was some chance my car had a cruise/accel table that weren't correctly defined as I only have one Engine load comp table in my 08. Unfortunately nothing was found.

I've not tried the mod yet, but it seems easy and cheap enough, though I'm not entirely sure how to deal with the fuel quick connector. I noticed that when the car came back from a longblock replacement, the lower (return line) fuel quick connector was attached crooked and it always bugged me. I never did anything about it as I didn't have the correct tool. What are people using to remove these other than sliced portions of Bic pens? Is there a specific size the tool needs to be?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	149.5 KB
ID:	137168  

Last edited by rtbrjason; 12-20-2012 at 02:35 PM..