#245: 12-19-2012, 06:36 PM
v7

510Finn
Title: Senior Member
Car: 2008 QSM spec.B, '72 510 KA24E-T
Send a private message to 510Finn Find all posts by 510Finn Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by slvrlegacygt View Post
how would i get in on the version 7 update?
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted share what I know in terms of getting the version 7 East and West. You will need to install utorrent then make sure it opens with this link.

The more seeders the better and we can then get the latest version instead.

Update:
After getting all the files, will need to use a program called WinRar to combine all the files then output it into the .ISO. Once you have the .ISO, you'll use an ISO burning program. After you have the .ISO file, use WinRar again and extract all the files to a directory.

Managed to burn both using ImgBurn 2.5.7.0, but need to use UDF (instead of ISO 9960) because when using 'Write' mode, the error about the Dual Layer split was occurring. To burn using UDF - choose 'Mode' - 'Build' and pick the source ISO folder where the entire contents is extracted. Make sure you don't include the file path otherwise the path will get created on the disc and it won't work. Then on the other half of the screen where there are several tabs, select the 'Options' tab. For File System choose 'UDF'. Put your Dual Layer disc in the capable DVD burner. Make sure you're in Device mode output (File to Disk Device), continue and choose 'Yes'. The next confirmation dialog is for the UDF Volume label (name of the file), then continue it will start burning the file in Dual Layer mode and automatically calculate and split the file for you when it burns.

Last edited by 510Finn; 12-22-2012 at 11:43 AM.. Reason: How to make the disc