View Single Post
#15: 12-15-2012, 11:07 PM

nico i wrx u
Title: Member
Car: 1986 Subaru LEONE STi TURBO
Send a private message to nico i wrx u Find all posts by nico i wrx u Reply With Quote
my hsd front camber plates came in ! thank you JRP for letting me do what i had to do to get my suspension all sorted out !!.

the front is a bit to low, which will come up after corner balance and aliment get worked out. i wouldnt want the honda crowd thinking i want to race lol.

i didnt want to add this but i need a bigger opening or else i could not use 2nd 4th 6th or R gear !.. so STi plate with boot, just waiting for the bolts to come in now.

AWIC pipes and other bits which is moving along nice and smooth. couple back order stuff which is killing me ! summer is all most done.

clutch line made fluid and bled, ready to go

this picture is just crazy all in its self !!! it makes me not even want to drive this car and put it away for another 26years !!!!

Franz Diebold wiring Diebold Autosport ! its just so beautiful i am speechless !! thank you Franz.

shifter plate is all done bolts in.

my LC1 is ready to auto tune and get me going till Franz comes and really dials it in

and the diff is mounted in ready to go

the bracket my father made extra strong so the diff dont end up down the street LOL