-AST 4100 ($2600) or Racecomp Tarmac 1 coilovers ($2000)
-Full swaybar, endlink and bushings setup $700
-Brembo Swap ~$1200+ for rebuilt calipers, pads, fluid, lines, relocation brackets, rotors
-Don't shock load it or launch it and it will last you a long time (new fluid ~$60-70)
- Stage 2 open source tune $150
- Stage 2 supporting mods (High Flow Catted downpipe, 3" to 2.5" adapter, gaskets) - $400
- TMIC bulletproof mod or stock setup $80 - buy a Process West TMIC if going for a bigger turbo
- Might as well save for a new engine, because sooner or later, it will eat the #4 cylinder.
- Bigger turbo on stock block (Stage 3): 18g hybrid + injectors + pump $2000
- Stage 3 e-tune $200 + Wideband cost
It's a Spec.B, and only get a 6MT unit. You'll wish it had a variable center diff and front LSD.