View Single Post
#14: 12-12-2012, 08:00 AM

Drogos
Title: Contributor
Car: 08' spec B
Send a private message to Drogos Find all posts by Drogos Reply With Quote
It's sold by a dealer. Of course it's in perfect condition. These are cleaned, buffed and body work repaired before they put it on the marker. You already bought it I suppose so shouldn't confuse you any longer but getting used car, doesn't matter how many miles just few grand under the price of brand, spanking new is something that I will never understand. I paid 27k for my 11 outback. 2.5i limited with every possible option minus navi and sunroof. I am sure you can get what you want for 23/24 easily. Trucar.com is your friend. The car is brand new, 13' are actually improved on every possible level. I was actually shocked when I read the list of improvements. IT's like subaru read every possible complain that ever showed up on any outback forum and implemented changes for 13'. I guess if you pay cash it makes sense but if you finance...you will get better interest on new and it will pretty much even out in monthly payments. Just my 2....

oh and make sure it was build either post the date of TSB or it was serviced for it. There was HUGE drama with vibrations at speed that subaru first pretended didn't exist, then they took forever to fix but eventually sometime in spring last year they released final TSB. New steering rack, relocation of diff. with different mounts if I rememeber correctly, new bushings etc. Massive work. Lots of outbacks with low milage on the used car lots at dealerships exactly because of those issues. go to outback forum for more info