4/4/14 update: they now have an Etsy site for direct ordering. You can still go through me if you'd like! www.etsy.com/shop/LibertyPrintCo?ref=shop_sugg
After I posted some pics in the general chat forums of the gift our neighbors made for our soon-to-be baby, I received a ton of positive feedback, many asking where to get their own. After discussing things with my neighbor (who own a printing business) along with the moderators - this group buy was formed!!! All orders will be paid to, and fullfilled by my neighbor. I am simply the middle man!
If it goes well, they may look into becoming a vendor on LGT, which would be great, as they can do custom shirts, hats, sweats, pint glasses, you name it!!! Here it goes!
Get your SUBABY baby onesie !!
Pick your choice of Charcoal
Please specify WAGON or SEDAN!!!! OR THE NEW OPTION - WRX!!!!!!
**Dont forget to order larger sizes for when baby gets bigger**
Please PM me with the items you want (size, color, quantity, wagon or sedan or WRX), and I will provide you with the vendor's paypal address! I will forward your order onto my neighbors (the vendor!). Once they received your payment, they will start to work on your order.
A message from the manufacturer (Rabbit Skins) about the quality:
- Group Buy Closes on: 1/14/2012
- Participant limit: Unlimited
- Pricing structure: $21.00 includes shipping anywhere in the USA!
- If ordering more than one, each additional onesie is $18.00.
- Please allow approx 3-4 business days to process your order, but every attempt will be made to make it quicker.
- All orders are fullfilled by my neighbor's company, http://www.gravenimagery.net/
- Three snap-closure makes this soft creeper super easy for diaper changes.
- 5.0 oz., 100% combed ringspun cotton in a 1x1 baby rib
- White is sewn with 100% cotton thread
- Flatlock seams
- Double-needle rib binding on neck, shoulders, sleeves and leg openings
- Reinforced three-snap closure on binding