View Single Post
#5: 12-11-2012, 08:43 PM

PieceOfChum
Title: Member
Car: 2011 Legacy 2.5i Premium CVT, AWP
Send a private message to PieceOfChum Find all posts by PieceOfChum Reply With Quote
Thanks for the information I pick mine up tomorrow. Got it for 19k 2011 Legacy 2.5i Premium with AWP, Power Moonroof, CVT, black, 24,000 miles on odometer clean carfax no accidents (at least reported ones), personal purchase NOT a rental, corporate, dealer car etc... appears to be in great shape a few minor dings and such but not bad stil under warranty.

Tires had very little wear on them and rims were nearly perfect. Body panels all line up perfectly no funny stuff on the fron of the hood (funny stuff = bad paint touchup). I did notice roughing in the door but I think that might be how Subaru manufactures their cars to be honest I have seen in in other cars one that was brand new.

Checked the trunk and the original insulation spots around the tire were there no crumpling that I could see. Undercarriage of the car look clean.

Pick it up tomorrow woo hoo. I test drove it for around 40 minutes didn't feel or hear anything that seemed wrong. CVT was smooth and I thought it had good pickup for a 4 cylinder, at least good enough for me to still get in trouble if I romp on it. It definately did not handle as well as my 2008 and it was slower but not by a huge amount.

I got 11,500 for my trade which was a 2008 Legacy 2.5i SE with 28k miles on it (was in an accident, has some body imperfections). I am psyched I think I did ok all around.

Last edited by PieceOfChum; 12-11-2012 at 08:52 PM..