Year, Make and Model:
2006 Subaru Legacy GT SpecB 016/500
Color: Titanium Metallic Silver
Transmission: 5 Speed Manual
Title: Clear - no accidents
Lien: No liens
Location: Livingston, New Jersey
Seller's email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Asking Price: $13,500 FIRM
THREE including ME.
- 1st Owner sold the car at 1,300 miles.Background Information
- 2nd Owner sold it to me at 85,000 miles.
I bought this car this April 2012 with 85,000 on it.
This is my fifth and only car i have now, my collection included 2000 Red Toyota Celica GT-S Manual, 1992 Red Toyota MR-2 GEN3 Turbo Manual, 2000 White Subaru 2.5 RS Sedan Auto, 2001 Blue Subaru 2.5 RS Coupe Manual. As you can see my collection as kind of slow-fast-slow cars... i enjoy driving sport cars and had lots of fun with all my cars, i am a very safe driver, like to drive on posted speed limits. No any points on my license neither speeding tickets, well i was pulled over once in White 2.5 for tinting and off-course let-go with a warning.
I get it... Lets talk about the Spec B.
Car has 89,500 and increasing, i work in the city so i use the car for commuting between house and train station around 8 miles both way.
After i bought the car, i got a bulge in right rear, that's when my spending started. Here is the list of mods and updates i had done.
1) 20120414 - Hudson Subaru - Oil Change.
2) 20120418 - Tirerack - Kumho - New Ecsta 4X XL 225/40R18 on stock wheels. (now around 4000 miles, rotated at 3000).
3) 20120420 - Magnaflow Catback Exhaust
4) 20120706 - Lynnes Subaru - Oil Change.
5) 20120810 - Magnetic Drain Plug.
6) 20120814 - BMW M3 Style Trunk Lip Spoiler.
7) 20120913 - EuroLamps Fog Light
8) 20120914 - HID Kit - 6000K
9) 20120915 - AZP Installs - 90K Service (Check AZP site for complete details) - Oil changed to synthetic.
10) 20120924 - Version 6 NAV Update from here.
11) 20121025 - AZP Installs
- Changed All Spark Plugs
- Compression Test - 155-C1, 155-C2, 155-C3, 145-C4
- Smoke Test
- The reason behind all these testing was i got a CEL one day PO304, so AZP helped me sort out the problem, it was spark plugs. Good thing i got the smoke and compression test done it's helpful now, everyone were surprised to see the perfect compression numbers.
12) COBB Shift Knob Red (Not sure about the date).
13) Also has the Auto dimming mirror... off-course came stock.
14) The Grill and Fog covers are plasti-dipped.
15) Badges are GONE... like the clean look.
Any problems with the Car:
1) The is one quarter size ding and one quarter size scratch on the passenger rear door, also few small dings on the same door. i don't know what happened there with the previous owner.
2) One scratch on front bumper passenger side.
3) Hinge on Rear cup-holder is broken, i am getting a replacement this week, it's around $30.
4) One black spot on the driver lower back seat, looks like oil. hard to spot, but can't take you eyes once you spot it... just saying.
Reason For Selling:
Due to my job, I will be leaving the country for 3 months, Seriously i just got my tickets confirmed for 19th December, The car will be FOR SALE till then by me, after that i have asked my cousin for help, but i can't bother him a lot so it's 100% available till 19th December then by appointment depending on his schedule.
I have pretty much explained everything up-to my knowledge, GOOD/BAD - all comments are welcome, i love this community a lot because it's more mature, helpful and serious about what they do... Thanks everyone for your help and time.
Please let me post the inside pics ASAP. i am afraid i had to put this whole thing in 3 hours so please dis-regard any bad English.
I wish everyone likes the car... thanks for looking, questions and comments are appreciated.