View Single Post
#1225: 12-03-2012, 06:19 PM

LeGiT_Flat4
Title: Senior Member
Car: 2005 BSM LGT 5MT Stage 3.5
Send a private message to LeGiT_Flat4 Find all posts by LeGiT_Flat4 Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMChizad View Post
That's normal. But you can't have them cause I have them. :P What price did you find them for?
Come on, don't take this away from me, I've been looking for these wheels since the beginning of time. Ok maybe just since the beginning of this year. I swear I didn't even know you had them when I first fell in love. At least these are the British Blacks so they won't be exactly like your Golds. Besides my car will never be as awesome as yours! Funny thing is the other set that I have been searching for all this time are the Advan RCIIs Fro put on his car. Anyway thanks, glad to hear that isn't excessive on the freight. He ended up agreeing to split the shipping cost and they should be on their way tomorrow. Total I paid for the set including the Prodrive center caps is $1400. I guess the tires are about gone but depending on what they look like I can maybe get a summer out of them and then get some good tread on them after that.