View Single Post
#11: 12-03-2012, 12:58 PM

fredrik94087
Title: Uber Ogre
Car: 2013 Legacy 3.6R limited
Send a private message to fredrik94087 Find all posts by fredrik94087 Reply With Quote
I promise you that you will not see anything for the 2013 in 2013. You can't even find performance parts for the 2011 and 2012.

No one has anything for these cars...and I mean anything worthwhile. Panel filter and universal muffler for the 2.5i is about it!!!

Not that I want to mod the hell out of my 2.5i because it would defeat the reason for which I bought it. I'm sure I'm not the only one who had a better performing car before the 2.5i. My list doesn't include a Lamborghini, but it has an MR2, G35 coupe, EVO VIII and G37s. I sold my G37s sedan to go to half the power, half the handling, BUT for better gas mileage, lower insurance, and lower payments.

I've adjusted my driving to the car. I have to shift more often and get myself into the power band and adjust for the body slop when braking and turning.

It will get me by until the baby (on the way) starts first grade and I don't have to pay for a full day of daycare and I can afford more.