What I learned from this throwout bearing clutch job:
1. If your car is making whirring noise, and stepping on the clutch pedal changes it's pitch, stop driving your car. Only drive the car to the shop or back to your garage.
2. This job is not easy by any means. It was tough even for mechanics at the shop with all the power tools and stands. Separating the tranny from the engine was a real PITA.
3. Make sure you buy 2 quarts of your tranny oil. When you take out the axles, for my car, about 1.75 quarts came out. So you need to replace it.
4. Make sure you get the TORX 50 PLUS bit to do the flywheel bolts or else you will most likely strip it with regular torx 50
5. Buy the new Flywheel bolts for your single mass wrx flywheel. You dont want to re use the old torx bolts
6. The TSK3 comes with clips on the throwout bearing. Take these out when installing. You don't have these on the stock throwout bearing. You won't be using it for this install. research shows other members on the forum who used the clips had problems later on down the line.