View Single Post
#3: 11-29-2012, 03:40 AM

adreyna
Title: Contributor
Car: 05 Subaru Legacy GT 5EAT
Send a private message to adreyna Find all posts by adreyna Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanGT View Post
Just a little FYI on this NASIOC Wed night meet. I have been to this meet several times in the past. It's not a very big meet. Sometimes it's about 10-12 ppl. We don't hang out too long in the parking garage b/c it gets cold. We go to eat at a restaurant in the mall after about 15-20 mins.

You guys really don't need to have a pre-meet before the meet. This is the holiday season and I think it could be challenging to park all in one spot at the pre-meet. Just show up to the covered garage and mingle for a bit with the guys. They are usually at one level down from the top.

Most importantly, please be respectful of the mall's property. Do not peel off or rev your engines too loud. The mall security doesn't like that. Don't make the group get banned from having future meets at this location.

If you guys want to do a pre-meet before a huge meet, consider going to the Toys for Tots dropoff at Pacific Raceways this weekend.
Yea I guess Ryan is right. Its getting colder now. Plus I think it might look like we are taking over if we all show up as a group.