View Single Post
#1: 11-28-2012, 02:57 AM
Nameless Performance Axelback on a 3.6r

micwithoutthek
Title: New Member
Car: 2010 Legacy 3.6R, 2005 Outback XT
Send a private message to micwithoutthek Find all posts by micwithoutthek Reply With Quote
Hello Legacygt forums! This is my first post on here after venturing on here for about 2 months. Im a sorta new owner of a 2011 Subaru Legacy 3.6R. And quite frankly am loving it. I came from a 2003 Subaru WRX that was my daily driver that i heavily modified and looked like this:

But it was unreliable after changing turbos, engine parts, and having around 200k miles on it, and the transmission blew up and i decided to retire it from daily driver status to PROJECT CAR status. Which is on hold while i enjoy my new car!

So here it is:

Not as flashy or menacing, but one hell of a ride. I decided against the GT version because i would just get back into the modding game and start making it like my WRX. But the one thing i want is to get a little more tone out of the car. I have read all of the people on here and other forums and the talks of the Megan racing, Perrin and Invidia axle back systems. And quite frankly i was going to get a Perrin but then i saw the Nameless performance Muffler deletes and was going to ask if anyone here has tried them. But then i saw they have a set now with Mufflers on them! and they look great! im about to buy a set ($399 with a coupon, so just a little more then the Megans and $250 less then the Perrins) and give them a go. I will report my findings. Im hoping they line up alright and sit pretty flush with the Exhaust holes.

I also want to thank everyone who has posted on here about the 3.6R. Doesn't seem like there is a lot of mods, but every little bit helps!

Sponsored links