View Single Post
#30: 11-26-2012, 08:16 PM

islandborn
Title: I ride Kharon
Car: '12 LGT BNR18G
Send a private message to islandborn Find all posts by islandborn Reply With Quote
Ok! so I called Primitive (really nice guys) and talked about what I experienced - being that the turbo metal shield prevents the skid plate from mounting flush to the frame. They said they designed it off of one of the guy's 2010 LGT almost three years ago so nothing should be different - in discussing, they realized that when they did theirs they REMOVED the turbo metal skid plate (which is not nessessary now since there is that massive skid plate instead of a plastic cover). Its just not on the instructions.... which they will now fix SOOOOOOOO those of you who have one ordered remove metal skid plate from turbo. (also, take a look under there its really beautiful... I almost kissed it. ) - it should fit now just fine. I will have to wait till this weekend to have another go at mine. If some of you beat me to it - post up and let us know how it went.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to islandborn For This Useful Post:
acumenhokie (11-27-2012), GTEASER (11-27-2012), pfoyle (11-27-2012), SpidermanMTL (11-27-2012)