Seeing who may be interested in my sub woofer as I'm going with a new setup soon. I've had the sub for about 6-7 months now, but I also have a SquareTrade extended plan that's good for another 3 years I believe. This warranty is also transferable. The Sub was originally purchased from Crutchfield and is in fully-working order.
Some information regarding this unit:
- powered subwoofer
- 8" woofer
- built-in 120 watts RMS amplifier (250 watts maximum)
- frequency response: 40-200 Hz
- variable low-pass crossover (80-200 Hz)
- variable phase control (0-180 degrees)
- bass boost control (0dB to +10dB)
- preamp- and speaker-level inputs
- auto turn-on switch
- wired remote control
- 8- or 10-gauge wiring (not included) recommended
- dimensions: 9-1/8"W x 3-1/4"H x 13-7/8"D
- warranty: 3 years
Note the warranty. This 3 years is not included in the ST (SquareTrade) 3 years. The ST years are actually added on to those years for a total of 6 years worth of protection.
The unit would come with the necessary wiring for installation with additional RCA's since I purchased new ones for my new setup.
I'd be looking to sell the sub for approximately $130 + shipping.
The sub easily fits under the driver's or passenger seat for optimal space usage and is definitely better than the OEM sub.
Thanks for looking!