View Single Post
#1: 11-24-2012, 05:15 PM
2005 Legacy GT...should I?

Totaled04Rex
Title: Contributor
Send a private message to Totaled04Rex Find all posts by Totaled04Rex Reply With Quote
Looking at a 2005 Gt with 82k miles. Has Cobb accessport, aem cold air, Borla exhaust, lightened flywheel, BOV, and I think that's it. Needs new tires, and the timing belt in about 20k. Dude is asking $11,000. I was thinking of offering him $8500-9k. Is he out of line? Am I?

Any insight will be helpful, it is being inspected at the dealer Monday and will know if it needs anything else then.

It's blue with black factory leather(upgraded at the dealer) and heated seats. No sunroof, and the switches on the door for the driver side front and rear windows are broken. They function but do not spring back to normal. Paint has one bad scratch on side of front bumper otherwise perfect. 3rd owner, he bought it from his best friend who bought it from a dodge dealer where it was a trade in from Pennsylvania. Car is now in AZ and has been for at least half of its life.

I had an 04 WRX which was totaled last week(hence the username) and love subarus, just wanted your guys insight into this particular one.

Thanks in advance!
Sponsored links