View Single Post
#128: 11-20-2012, 07:23 PM

Motive Auto Works
Title: Vendor II
Car: 2005 WRX Hybrid
Send a private message to Motive Auto Works Find all posts by Motive Auto Works Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by robitrice View Post
So i will add to my review of Hero and Motive Auto Works....went in on Nov 17th for a diagnostic check on my rear diff that cause problems on the dyno back in sept. Ended up doing some extra things, all diff fluids flushed and changed, oil change and put in the oil temp and pressure sensors as well while the car was already on the lift. Saturdays are by appointment only since he is so busy during the week. So it worked out well for me, Hero had a long friday night working so we took our time in the shop talking and wrenching....overall a good time. WE finished up and i headed home. He suggested i keep and eye out on the sensors and sandwhich plate for leaks. I got home and noticed things were leaking and txtd Alberto. He was not happy and felt bad.....

Reminder that i live 1.5hrs from his shop he felt bad enough to drive himself and family to my house today to fix the issue in my driveway. Find me a shop that is within 10minutes of your house who would have a mechanic go to your house and fix an issue...most would say just bring it back. This is the highest of customer service i have ever received and if you were on the fence of seeing him i hope this persuades you further. Thanks Alberto, top notch.
You're welcome and thank you VERY much for being a part of the Motive family. I appreciate the loyalty of all of my customers and I just wanted to show that it goes both ways
The Following User Says Thank You to Motive Auto Works For This Useful Post:
robitrice (11-20-2012)