View Single Post
#1: 11-19-2012, 06:50 PM
3 port vaccum line under intercooler questions

LegacySleeper
Title: Senior Member
Car: 2005 LGT Stg3 VF52 HexMods VB
Send a private message to LegacySleeper Find all posts by LegacySleeper Reply With Quote
So im at an understanding that this can be a nightmare for most legacy owners who start to mod test and tune, i have recently been having a-lot of issues with it kind of out of no where... my mechanics had ziptied and wire tied all three of them down to stop the hoses from popping off... 2/3 havent popped off ever, but the one that comes to a bend, (the one closest to the turbo) is and has been popping off for a while now...

my friend whose a mechanic came up with the idea to get a beveled 3 port piece and THEN ziptie/wiretie it down, and it seems to be a good idea, i assume that most of you that have had this issue had done the same thing, on my next off day (probably in about 2 weeks) we will be taking the intercooler off (which will be fun (IPR)) and replacing the piece, but right now i need to figure out what one i should get...

this thread is really just to hope to catch someones eye who has replaced it as well and have any suggestions to which one or what kind i should purchase and from where...

now im decently noobish and havent done a-lot of work on my car myself so any help would be great, thanks in advance
Sponsored links