View Single Post
#226: 11-18-2012, 10:47 AM
Title: Hicksta V2.0
Car: '05 OBXT 6MT - Cryotuned
Send a private message to BarManBean Find all posts by BarManBean Reply With Quote
Originally Posted by Chris GTO TT View Post
I'm in no big rush if it saves you money I'll wait for the other shop.
Great, thanks.

Originally Posted by TrooperWRX View Post
I hit 18.5lb on my LWG map when I'm only supposed to hit 18 on the normal map, so I'm getting a bit anxious for a kit honestly. If its really an insane price hike to where you're taking a loss I can try to keep my foot out of it for now lol
Im anxious as well to get them out which is why I'm looking to do a limited run with a quick turn around if possible. I'll keep you on the "ASAP" list, for sure. Like I said, I don't plan to raise the price.

Originally Posted by UTwrestler22 View Post
I want one. Hopefully for the same price posted. Any cases of this kit failing?
I have not heard of one of these kits ever failing--if someone else has you are more than welcome to chime in here, I'm all for being honest about what the product is and what it offers. I know that folks are running them at 20+ PSI no problem, including track days.

Originally Posted by bigjweb View Post
^^Maybe you should worry about getting your car back to running correctly before you start thinking performance

bigj, this is technically a vendor thread so please keep the unnecessary remarks out of it. If you have something to add or an inquiry you are more than welcome to post here, thanks.
"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

In stock and shipping now