Year, Make and Model: 2006 Legacy 2.5GT spec.B Sedan
Color: Titanium Silver Metallic
Transmission: 5 Speed Manual
Title: Clear - (Rear bumper replaced from low speed impact)
Location: Portland, Oregon
Seller's email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Asking Price: $16,700 OBO
I'm selling my 2006 spec.B numbered 115/500. The car has brick red leather interior and factory navigation. My sister and brother-in-law purchased the car new and I bought it from them when they moved out of the state. I was rear ended at low speed and had the bumper replaced instead of repainted but there was minimal damage.
It's hard to find pricing information on a 2006 spec.B since there were only 500 of them. The ones I've seen for sale recently have mostly had substantially more miles and wear and tear.
I'm not interested in any trades, I'm most likely going to order a 2013 STI hatch. I'm fine selling it with either or both sets of wheels/tires and with or without the roof rack and box. Let me know what you're interested in and make an offer.
- 2nd owner, 1 family
- Regular synthetic oil changes w/ Subaru oil filter and new washer
- Subaru platinum plugs replaced
- Subaru gear oil replaced
- Original 18" wheels with Sumitomo 225/45ZR18 95Y HTR Z III 5mm tread
- Additional 17" ASA Revolution wheels with 215/45R17 Blizzak LM-25 7mm tread
- SPT Catback exhaust
- Cobb AccessPort
- Cobb Swaybars
- Cobb Turbo Heat Shield
- Greddy Uppipe
- Invidia Downpipe
- Exedy Stage 1 clutch kit and lightened flywheel
- AEM silicone/kevlar MAF & throttle body hoses
- Gates racing air conditioning and alternator & power steering belts
- Subaru P204-UH stereo
- Yakima Q Towers and 48" crossbars
- Yakima SkyBox Pro 21 Titanium
- All original parts available
Thanks for looking.
* Pictures in post #3 *