View Single Post
#14: 11-14-2012, 01:53 PM

MN3.6R
Title: Senior Member
Car: 2011 3.6R Limited
Send a private message to MN3.6R Find all posts by MN3.6R Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAC5.2 View Post
If it is still under warranty, why are you not pursuing the dealer to fix it under the rightful warranty?

Stop trying to diagnose it yourself, stop disagreeing with their findings. Take it in, tell them to fix it, and drive the loaner until it is fixed. Call Subaru if you need to. If you pick it up, and it isn't fixed, don't take it home.

Be the squeaky wheel, and get it fixed.

I think you are confused, I never diagreed with their findings, they fixed multiple things. All of the things listed were fixed, I disagreed prior to them doing it, they replace it, and it still makes the noise. The day I picked the car back up it was raining and the rain on the tires made it harder to hear the noise again. After a few days and it dried up I could hear it again plain as day. I am trying to diagnose it myself because clearly the dealership just went down the list of TSB's and picked what sounded to fit. they threw parts into my car and it still makes the noise. I don't have time to keep going back and forth to the dealership. I thought maybe someone else has had this problem or even throwing some heads together. Plus it's my new baby, all my other cars have been simple yet fun cars. I switched to a nice comfortable smooth riding car, then they take it from me and give me a damn rental.lol