View Single Post
#1: 11-14-2012, 11:09 AM
New to this site and need HELP!

steezie19
Title: New Member
Send a private message to steezie19 Find all posts by steezie19 Reply With Quote
Hey guys I'm new to this whole forum thing but I don't know where else to look. I have a 1999 subaru legacy brighton and I have done lots of work to it since I bought it off my boss who has also done lots of work/upgrades. But recently I have been having this really weird idling issue, while im stopped or parked, my car will rev up and down, it has never stalled when it does this and it dosent cause any other problems. I currently work at a garage as well and i have done lots of tests on it like smoke test to look for vacuum leaks and nothing, I have changed my IAC, TPS, and MAF sensors and still nothing. I have looked on many other forums and still have not found what could be causing this issue. I also have a fuel pressure gauge hooked up to the fuel line right before the fuel filter and while it does this idling problem the fuel pressure dosent drop any more then a few psi and maintains 40psi when idling normal. If any one can help that would be greatly appriciated. PLEASE HELP ITS DRIVING ME INSANE!!!!!!
Sponsored links