View Single Post
#31: 11-13-2012, 04:12 PM

fenominal
Title: Junior Member
Car: '05 WRX Wagon 256/261, '05 OBXT 5A
Send a private message to fenominal Find all posts by fenominal Reply With Quote
I've got the car back from Muellerized and the ride quality is astoundingly good. Natoli4 can affirm that the Muellerized coilover suspension is a work of art. Scooby2.5, I'm sorry you missed it...

Anyway, I don't have all the details yet. I've only just got internet at home after the move and I'm planning to interview John Mueller to get more specific. I can tell you that what he concocted is a sleeved coilover not unlike those found at Ground Control, but that it utilizes the stock Outback strut bodies and LGT Koni Yellow inserts. The Swift springs that were first installed were deemed unworthy and a bad fit. I'm not sure what springs are currently installed, or their spring rates.

One last thing to consider: John Mueller designed this setup (and the alignment) for my wife's driving needs and characteristics. It's stiff enough, but it isn't stupid stiff. It also isn't as low as the flush crowd would like, but I'm certain there isn't a better-riding OB in the country...

What are your questions before I interview the man?