View Single Post
#48: 11-13-2012, 01:07 AM

Gborja888
Title: Contributor
Car: Subaru Legacy 2010 2.5i
Send a private message to Gborja888 Find all posts by Gborja888 Reply With Quote
I've already knew about that, ACE alloy wheel actually originated in Taiwan and they built a factory here in Taizhou, China and then they've have been exporting it to US and other countries since 2004. Only recently, they've start selling it here. That's what the distributor and my source told me here. If he's lying then I don't care anymore, but I'm pretty sure it came from US, because of the box that came with the rim, you could see that it's all in English and not intended to be marketed here. If you really could get the rim directly here, why it would take them at least 2-3 weeks to order it here, mine took about 2 months. Not unless, if they've already in stock. Unlike if it is locally made rim here, they are almost always in stock and if not you could get it in 2-3 days.

For me what's the point in raising all these, it seems to me you are questioning what I've been posting here. It also seems to me you have a grudge with ACE alloy wheel and don't want others to buy their product. I'm sorry if that's what I feel, but looking at your past posting/reply, in my opinion, I could see it seems like you always wanted to start an argument and could be mean sometimes.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthrea...19663p110.html

We are all car enthusiast here and wanted to share our passion and hopefully will get some good and honest opinion from others for their past experiences. We all wanted to LEARN and also share our expertise but not to the point of hurting others feeling or criticized others. If you have a bad experience with the ACE alloy wheels, we would gladly hear your side of story. And you could have warn me and prevented me from buying this brand of rim if you had. PEACE man! Please let's change the topic!