View Single Post
#1: 11-12-2012, 11:46 PM
Nav-Stereo issues

Scooby Fan
Title: Contributing V.P.
Car: '12 Leg Ltd Silver,'13 3.6R Blue
Send a private message to Scooby Fan Find all posts by Scooby Fan Reply With Quote
Just picked up my new '12 Legacy Limited a few days ago..Equipped with the Pioneer GPS/Sreo combo system..love the car but having some issues with the Nav/stereo. Today I called Sirius to activate my 3 month free trial of the Satellite Sirius radio system ,.....Sirius tells me that it is all activated but no sound from any of the channels....the interface seems to be working and the Sirius tech guy says it shows as working at their end....BUT no sound at all...at any volume. They claim to have had numerous problems with this in new Subarus ......anyone else experience this problem??
Obviously it is going back to the dealer to be checked.

BTW that GPS in the Pioneer system is the WORST I have ever seen....today I was driving along Lougheed Hwy in Burnaby BC and it showed me on Keale Street in Ontario ....the day I picked the car up at the dealer in Vancouver...it showed me that I was in Los Angeles..... I don't really care about the GPS that much because I will just put my Garmin back in anyway....but that stereo is a nightmare....232 page op manual just for the stereo....and no one at the dealership can explain all the functions.
Sponsored links