I didn't get a chance to grab a mech's stethoscope, but I did try with a hose (with little luck).
Ive noticed (definitively) the car is consuming alot of oil. We are talking a quart every ~400miles. I am glad I checked it today because there was nothing on the dipstick. This will be 10 quarts since I put it in mid August, and I've never changed the oil yet! I thought the valvecover gaskets would fix this, but I guess not!
I also noticed go-go gadget smokescreen under hard accel a few days ago when a trucks headlights were just right. Reading that website, I am hoping that adding a quart of MMO the day I bought it didn't push mud through the main bearings and mess it up...
The misfiring POSSIBLY was a sparkplug boot that was not clicked down all the way after replacing the valvecover gaskets. It was bent and just bounced back, rebent it and it clicked on