View Single Post
#1: 11-12-2012, 11:19 AM
FS/FT Feeler: Ma Koni Adjustable/STI pink setup

06silvarubiLGT
Title: Contributing V.P.
Car: 06 LGT, stg1+ all around, stg 3 coming..
Send a private message to 06silvarubiLGT Find all posts by 06silvarubiLGT Reply With Quote
Hey guys,
Im debating picking up a set of coilovers for summer. Im looking for someone who wants to trade there stock set-up plus cash for my Koni/Pink set-up. I bought it last April/May from a member with about 20k on them, Ive put about 10k on them.. They have seen at least one winter with previous owner. They are still in great shape, sometimes I think the strut mount makes a little noise, but its hard to tell since Ive been fighting stupid sway noises since I put on the 22mm bar, or it could just be the "bump" from being lower with no RCK (yet). So it might just be the sway bar and not the mounts. Im not looking for a straight sale, I need a stock set-up plus cash on top. Prices will vary depending on miles/condition of trade items etc. Please post here what you have and PM for talking prices.
I have great feedback and will answer any questions to the best of my ability. Will only accept paypal, can deliver or meet once price is agreed upon (or cash for pick-up/delivery).
Am willing to ship for right situation.
Im hoping this will pass through the mods since I know I didnt list any prices, (of course they are still on car)..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	lgtside.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	506.3 KB
ID:	133835   Click image for larger version

Name:	lowerside.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	466.6 KB
ID:	133836   Click image for larger version

Name:	loweside2.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	388.8 KB
ID:	133837  

Click image for larger version

Name:	lgtfront.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	384.4 KB
ID:	133838  

Last edited by 06silvarubiLGT; 11-13-2012 at 06:24 PM.. Reason: willing to ship..added pics
Sponsored links