View Single Post
#150: 11-11-2012, 10:17 AM

xilles
Title: Junior Member
Send a private message to xilles Find all posts by xilles Reply With Quote
I have had this P0021 code but my problem so far is not the actual Ocv . Looks like the previous owner spliced in the cam sensor plug and did a bad job of if. Now I'm trying to track down a pin out to see if this pin position is even correct. Anyone want to take a picture of there 2007 legacy gt bank 2 cam sensor unplugged.?

My logs showed up that there is actuation and 0 degrees but low voltage input and nothing moving even though the actuation would compensate for the passenger side about 8-10 degrees above.

This log and everything was checked when my car was running. Did and oil change and then I got a "run system change check" fried ecu with no communication. Car is stock. Which leads me to believe that these wires touched grounded out something and bricked my ecu.

Ecu is sent out to be reprogrammed and wiring is getting properly soldered and insulated.

Here is a picture of what I have to fix. If someone can point me to a pinout or have a picture of their 2007 lgt cam sensor that would be greatly appreciated to make sure I have the right pin positions.