11-11-2012, 08:39 AM
FS (MD): 2005 Legacy GT Limited Sedan
Rank: Donating Member
Location: Baltimore Md
Car: 2013 WRX Hatch, (formerly 05 LGT)
Year, Make and Model: 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Limited Sedan
Color: Brilliant Silver Metallic
Transmission: 5 Speed Manual
Title: Clear - no accidents
Lien: No liens
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Seller's email address: PM me for Email address
Asking Price: SOLD
- -Limited package: heated leather seats/outside mirrors/wiper blade perch, power tilt/ sliding sunroof, OEM optional subwoofer under driver’s seat, fog lamps, OEM carpeted and all-weather floor mats, auto-dimming mirror w/ compass.
- Oil changes every 3500 miles
- Replaced both front wheel bearings (90,000)
- Replaced driver side rear wheel bearing (95,000)
- Center diff replaced and transmission rebuilt (97,000)
- Replaced timing belt(gates kit with water pump) (105,000)
- New Continental Extreme Contact DWS Tires (109,750)
- Replaced both front half shafts (109,750)
- New rear brake pads (115,440)
- Wired FM modulator with 2’ audio jack in center console
- Cobb front and rear sway bars, kart boy endlinks (51,000)
- Driving lights in front opening-come on with highbeams or can be disarmed
- Cobb stage 1 (54,300 to 58,500)
- Stage 2 parts installed (Crucial Shorty Down pipe, Catless up pipe,JB weld intercooler reinforcement)(58,500)
- Cobb stage 2 (58,500-65,400)
- NGK iridium pugs (58,500)
- HID conversion kit for low beams (60,200)
- Infamous 1 Stage 2 E-tune (65,400-current)
- White line roll center correction kit and AVO LCA bushings (74,200)
- Koni adjustable shocks with RalliTek springs with Group N top hats (84,000)
- Boost and Oil pressure gauge behind shifter
- Brake and Clutch fluid is Super Blue
For sale is my 5 speed manual 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Limited with 117,xxx miles. The car is Brilliant Silver Metallic in color with black leather interior. I am the second owner and purchased the car from a Subaru Dealer ship with 30,000 miles(100% un-modded) in April of 2007. I have done all of the maintenance on this vehicle and have meticulously followed all of the mileage specific maintenance items. I love this car and am having a hard time putting it up for sale but I need something with more room and cargo space.
This car looks great. The interior is immaculate. The body has no large dents and the paint is very good. There are a few rock chips in the front bumper and lower hood as would be expected. The two biggest paint blemish is on the driver’s side rear corner where a carless parallel parker swiped me and the front bottom corner of the bumper (see pictures). Other than that there are a few nicks in the rear bumper also due to the years of street parking. I have a brand new Subaru touch up paint kit that I will throw in with the car.
The not so good:
The ONLY mechanical problem with this car is that the clutch has begun slipping at wide open throttle at 3000 RPM (peak boost) in 5th gear and occasionally in 4th. For this reason, I have marked the price down ~2k from what it is worth according to blue book. I feel that that price drop is more than fair to offset the replacement that will be required in a few months. Also, this will give the buyer a choice of what clutch they want to put into it. Currently there is an ACT clutch and pressure plate with a ACT streetlite flywheel. I should emphasize that it is 100% drivable and is currently only slipping when floored as described above.
Thanks for looking.
Last edited by CwhillVT; 12-06-2012 at 07:42 PM..
Reason: Picture Format Change