View Single Post
#34: 11-10-2012, 04:50 PM

Gborja888
Title: Contributor
Car: Subaru Legacy 2010 2.5i
Send a private message to Gborja888 Find all posts by Gborja888 Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaSniper View Post
Too much caliper gap lol
Yup, looking at the pictures of blklgt05's front rim and mine side by side, I have confirmed that the brake kit of the LGT is really slightly bigger than the 2.5i legy. I also think I need a BBK, actually I've already started shopping for it.

Btw, deltasniper, did you change to BBK too? I don't know what's the biggest size of BBK I could put in there? I just want to make sure I've got the right size of rotor that can complement my new 19inch rim. It looks like the biggest BBK I could find is with 355mm or about 13.97inches rotor size/6 pistons at the front and 340mm or 13.38 inches rotor/4 pistons at the rear. There are only 2 brands here that makes or had this size - BREMBO and AP RACING. Other brands only had 330mm or 13 inches rotor/4 pistons caliper front and 300mm or 11.8 inches/2 pistons caliper rear combination. My question - is 13inches and 11.8inches rotors enough to cover the gap? I was thinking BBK with 6 pistons is overkill for my application. What do you think?