View Single Post
#34: 11-10-2012, 05:50 PM
Title: Contributor
Car: Subaru Legacy 2010 2.5i
Send a private message to Gborja888 Find all posts by Gborja888 Reply With Quote
Originally Posted by DeltaSniper View Post
Too much caliper gap lol
Yup, looking at the pictures of blklgt05's front rim and mine side by side, I have confirmed that the brake kit of the LGT is really slightly bigger than the 2.5i legy. I also think I need a BBK, actually I've already started shopping for it.

Btw, deltasniper, did you change to BBK too? I don't know what's the biggest size of BBK I could put in there? I just want to make sure I've got the right size of rotor that can complement my new 19inch rim. It looks like the biggest BBK I could find is with 355mm or about 13.97inches rotor size/6 pistons at the front and 340mm or 13.38 inches rotor/4 pistons at the rear. There are only 2 brands here that makes or had this size - BREMBO and AP RACING. Other brands only had 330mm or 13 inches rotor/4 pistons caliper front and 300mm or 11.8 inches/2 pistons caliper rear combination. My question - is 13inches and 11.8inches rotors enough to cover the gap? I was thinking BBK with 6 pistons is overkill for my application. What do you think?