View Single Post
#33: 11-10-2012, 05:18 PM

Gborja888
Title: Contributor
Car: Subaru Legacy 2010 2.5i
Send a private message to Gborja888 Find all posts by Gborja888 Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drift Motion View Post
you should find out if they use low pressure cast or gravity cast on these "ACE" wheels.

GL

To me they just scream low quality gravity cast replica
I've sent Ace alloy wheel the question to confirm, thanks for asking for this question so we will know this answer for sure, but I'm pretty sure they used low pressure casting technology. My new 19 inch rim now weigh a little over 10kg as compared to low quality Chinese rim here which weigh at least 15kg for the same size of rim. I was actually amazed with the quality of the ACE before I've finally decided to get this brand. The front face is CNC machine finished and is really smooth not commonly seen in a normal rim. If I'm after a low quality cheap replica, I would have gotten a cheap Chinese brand and could probably have gotten it for a little over $100 for each rim. But one of my criteria is quality that's why I didn't mind waiting and spending the money for it. I've got my new rim for about $520 each and $365 for the new tire. Btw, ACE also offers forged wheel.