View Single Post
#177: 11-10-2012, 07:57 AM

pfoyle
Title: Contributing V.P.
Car: Brentuned '10GT-RacerX TMIC, Invidia TBE
Send a private message to pfoyle Find all posts by pfoyle Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by chefquito View Post
Pfoyle buddy when I did a base line tune on roller dyno, i was only doing 205 wheel hp with out the down pipe, when I had it tuned with a drop in filter and the down pipe t went to 235 wheel hp, I thought that was pretty good gains, considering my simple mods, my tuner kept my boost at 1 bar or 14 psi off boost. From his explanation, to get the crank hp 235x1.33 = 312 hp ... I'm not sure what kind of numbers your tuners in the us but it would be nice to see your dyno sheets to get a comparison. Thanks for your comment bud, ill discuss with tuner what you said. Happy week end bro , got to get back in the kitchen
Definitely good gains! I'm just trying to understand the significantly different #s between yours and mind... Maybe it's just a difference in the dyno machines... Is it the same 2.5L engine? 93 octane gas?

Attached is my dyno chart running about 17.5psi boost on 93 octane with only an Invidia CBE and K&N drop in filter (I've since added a high flow catted DP, with a tune, but haven't gotten it onto a dyno yet)... In the pic the red line is stock wHP/wTq (241whp, 236wtq), pink line is Cobb OTS stage 1 map (264whp, 285wtq) and the green line is my Stage 1 pro-tune (289whp, 355wtq)!

Our gains are probably pretty similar (considering that I'm running more boost), but the actual numbers are significantly different... this is what is confusing me...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Dyno-tune.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	320.7 KB
ID:	133562